"La música es sinónimo de libertad, de tocar lo que quieras y como quieras, siempre que sea bueno y tenga pasión. Que la música sea el alimento del amor."
"Music is synonym of freedom, of playing what you want and how you want, as long as it's good and made with passion. Let music be love's food."
Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

domingo, 6 de octubre de 2013

Impasse #2 (Bellusira - Cachango)

CLXXII
"My whole life's ready to explode
Time to pick up the tempo!"

CACHANGO
Bellusira
Connection
Independent/Firestarter
2013

(ENGLISH AHEAD) No tengo ni repajolera idea de lo que es Cachango ni tiempo para investigarlo, pero si no subo esta canción pronto me voy a arrepentir. Desde que me la encontré rastreando por el Bandcamp no me la he quitado de la cabeza y os la recomiendo para poner bien alto y sacudiros un poco de estrés en un domingo cualquiera de esos en que no haces más que pensar que al día siguiente ya es lunes. Para quien no lo sepa Bellusira son australianos y la cantante Crystal Ignite lidera la banda con voz potente y look (muy estudiado) emo-gothic que no sé si le va o no le va. Pero el resultado habla por sí mismo. Let's go, let's go, Cachango!


I have no idea what Cachango is nor time to investigate, but if do not I upload this song now I am going to regret. Since I found it surfing through Bandcamp I haven't been able to get it out of my head and I strongly recommend playing it loud to shake a little stress off your body on a Sunday like today, when you do nothing else but think that the next day is Monday. Bellusira is an Australian band whose singer Crystal Ignite leads with a strong voice and (very-much-studied) emo-gothic look which I am not sure whether it suits her. But the result speaks for itself. Let's go, let's go, Cachango! 

Enlaces/Links:
Bellusira's official site: http://bellusira.bandcamp.com
Facebook, Twitter, Bandcamp

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario